Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What a loser.

I am doing this on my phone, so I will have to make corrections once I get back on the conputer . . .

Ism just feeling kinda low . . . i really need to get a grip.  There is soooo much more I should be and sooo much more I should be doing.  i just want to make my little corner of the world a little better.  But i have no idea what to do, and i have no energy or strength to do it.  I know Ive done some good things in my life, but I'm just so overwhelmed by the crap and chaos I cause.

i do know why I am on the earth, though.  It is to bring David into this world.  the scary thing is, I dont know how to handle his issues.  I'm just not prepared to deal with the diagnosis - so much so that =Sm refusing to find out for sure what the   diagnosis is.  How stupid and selfish can I be??!!  What a shitty mother I am.  My awesome son deserves so much more than I can give him.  I'm just lost . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment